Objectives and Functions
- The objectives and functions of the School are to provide the necessary resources for wholistic education and academic excellence to the young Tanzanians that will motivate them to continue learning, support wealth creation through empowering disabled individuals and groups in the community.
- To establish community rehabilitation centres for orphans, street children and disabled people.
- Give the pupils an orientation to the religious principles that will enable them to be of good service to God and humanity as they grow to be future adults.
- To continuously improve its service delivery and access to modern teaching and learning facilities using state of the art technology.
- To provide access to modern health facilities for the pupils and local communities.
Intel exists to provide wholistic education that trains the heart of children and build their character preparing them to be useful members of the society nationally and internationally.
This Vision is supported by the main three pillars that is:
- Academic excellence
- Spiritual growth
- Physical development
To be able to achieve its vision, the school has formulated on integrated mission that seeks to provide access to quality and affordable value – based education which will enable the pupils to achieve academic excellence and be useful member of the society.
“Training the heart and Building the character”